Customer Service Professional
Retail Sales Professional
Printing Technician -- Hiring Immediately!
Are you an experienced Printing Technician / Press Operator ready to earn up to $20 per hour plus benefits? Do you value variety, strive for excellence, and feel you could contribute to a creative atmosphere? Would you like an opportunity for growth and advancement within the industry / company?
If you meet the job requirements, please contact us ASAP. We would like to talk with you about this position ASAP. We are hiring immediately!
About the Employer:
The employer is a unique company that designs and manufactures handmade, high-end wall coverings, for both residential and commercial installations. The product is manufactured using a custom-built, state-of-the-art rotary screen and gravure printing press.
About the Role:
The Printing Technician will be working cooperatively with the Master Printer / Press Operator, while also performing various tasks independently. The Printing Specialist will be assigned a variety printing jobs to be completed accurately and in a timely manner. The objective is to enhance the overall work flow in the factory and ultimately ensure accurate production, on time and under budget.
- Arrive promptly at the start of the work day
- Consult with the Master Printer / Press Operator to determine the work needed to complete and the process for completion
- Overseeing the production of product from beginning to end
- Assisting and supporting the manufacturing team to ensure production and production record keeping are efficient and accurate
- Utilizing various printing and design software
- Color matching and mixing of printing ink
- Maintaining and operating a one-of-a-kind printing press
- Finishing, packing and shipping product
- Inspecting quality and ensuring product meets specifications
- Being involved in the creative process and pitching new ideas to the team
- Maintaining clear and constant communication with the owners and Master Printer / Operator
- Complete all tasks with a positive attitude
- Training will be provided
- 90-day trail period required
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 2 years of experience in a screen-printing, gravure printing, die-cutting, or related manufacturing, printing, or design field
- A basic understanding and eye for color matching and mixing colors
- Literate with the use of computers & software, such as Photoshop
- Proficient with basic mathematics
- Artistic and creative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with photography a plus
- Proven ability to excel on a team and individually
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Able to prioritize and multi-task efficiently and productively
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proactive, friendly, and enthusiastic
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIST 50 POUNDS
- Standing for long periods of time, bending, lifting, squatting, pouring, & mixing
- CLEAN BACKGROUND!
- MUST BE RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE, AND ETHICAL!
Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly Pay
- Depending on experience -- $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation (2 weeks per year first year)
- Overalls and safety shoes provided
- Occasional overtime
- Opportunity for advancement, training, and career growth
Schedule : 40 hours per week / Daily 1 hour break
- Monday – Friday 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Environment: factory / warehouse – very clean and modern
Administrative Assistant to Real Estate Broker
Are you an administrative guru who would like to support an award-winning high-producing real estate Broker by providing administrative and customer service assistance? Are you an experienced business professional with a background in office administration, marketing implementation, or customer service? Would you like to have a flexible schedule and work from home on Friday? IF so, please contact us ASAP!
POSITION TITLE: Part-time Administrative Assistant to real estate Broker
A small, elite, top-producing real estate team specializing in the luxury market at one of Tampa Bay’s most successful real estate companies. An invitation only brokerage with an elite team of multi-million dollar producing real estate advisors dedicated to providing outstanding service. The Broker is consistently ranked among the company top agents.
- To support an award-winning top real estate broker, specializing in the luxury real estate market.
- Performing administrative & clerical tasks and managing the database
- Implementing marketing campaigns & collaborating with the design department to produce collateral pieces
- Creating and refining systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Managing the data, schedule, and relevant information, and disseminating to the broker, as needed, so that the broker may focus the majority of time and efforts conducting dollar-producing activities and generating additional business.
SCHEDULE AND HOURS:
- Part-time 12-18 hours per week with potential to increase up to 20 hours, depending on your availability
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday -- 10:00 – 4:00 PM in the office
- There is some flexibility in days and work hours possible.
- Some work may be completed remotely at your convenience.
- On occasion, some additional hours may be requested with advance notice.
- up to $15.00 / hour, depending on experience
- Opportunity for bonus, depending on results
- Mileage and expense reimbursement for travel at $.535/mile
- Independent Contractor Status
ENVIRONMENT: Business casual dress / professional office environment
LOCATION: In a business office – North Pinellas County, Florida (Clearwater & Palm Harbor areas)
- 2 years of experience as an administrative assistance to an executive or small business owner
- 2 years experience in real estate, mortgage lending, sales, or related industry, preferred
- Must have own computer or tablet, printer, scanner or fax, phone, and high-speed Internet connection.
- Some travel may be required. Must have reliable personal vehicle with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to agree to confidentiality and working exclusively for this agent (not working for other agents in the same market simultaneously)
- Excellent communication skills and creativity for editing copy, implementing marketing campaigns, & sourcing ideas for collateral pieces
- Ability to perform administrative & clerical processes and tasks quickly and efficiently
- Creating, refining, and documenting systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Ability to anticipate & fulfill the needs of the agent
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage time and to be pro-active and work independently in fulfilling responsibilities & achieving results
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Responsible, reliable, & dependable
- Accurate, precise, efficient
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent judgment, common sense, and good decision-making skills
- Positive and enthusiastic / NO DRAMA!
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PPT)
- Knowledge and experience with ANY database program, (Examples would be TopProducer, MarketLeader, SalesForce, or InfusionSoft or any similar databases)
- Internet, Social Media, Texting, Emailing, Scanning, Faxing, Phone, etc.
- Knowledge of simple WordPress, MS Publisher, or other publishing software, a plus
- Knowledge & experience with MLS, a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES: (some training provided)
- Maintenance of the database.
- Inputting of new & prospective client information and updating existing client information in the database
- Set up & schedule in person meetings for agent with prospects via Phone, Email, Text, etc.
- Implementing and managing the niche marketing campaign for the luxury market segment
- Utilizing and managing the MarkZip Program to find new leads & entering leads into drip marketing campaign program
- Update printed flyers and marketing collateral using a simple template
- Prepare copy for use in marketing materials and collaborate with the production department
- Assist in developing, implementing, and managing online social media ad campaigns; review analytics for each campaign, and advise if/when campaign ends or reaches pre-determined budget
- Assist with the preparation and assemblage of the listing / buyer presentation packages
- Maintain and track referral programs
- Communicate important information in a timely manner to clients, team members, and agent
- General screening of incoming emails / phone calls – determine priority or urgency of the correspondence and react appropriately / organize / alert agent of important / urgent issues
- Provide outstanding Customer Service to clients, prospects, and team members
- Manage broker’s schedule to ensure no overlap of appointments or obligations
- Perform basic administrative duties such as client communications, copying, mailing, & other duties, as needed
- Creating and documenting a streamlined automated system for follow up & communication
- On occasion, deliver keys and lock boxes or run simple errands related to business operations
- Clients will be assured of receiving outstanding service.
- A steady stream of incoming potential client leads will be received.
- Information to disseminate to existing and prospective clients will be communicated accurately, quickly, and efficiently.
- Database files will always be maintained and organized and all clients and prospects are on the appropriate marketing drip campaign.
- The Marketing program is implemented and consistently maintained.
- The broker has peace of mind and confidence knowing that all of the administrative & marketing tasks are being managed and performed accurately and efficiently.
- The broker is organized, stays focused, and on schedule.
- The broker is able to invest 80% of time conducting true-dollar producing activities.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: Please submit your resume, cover letter, and three professional references.
*Equal Employment Opportunity Employer